Onshore eller Offshore?
Should you stay or should you go?
• International income taxation and wealth taxation;
• Application of double taxation treaties and specific Swedish tax regulations (such as the ‘expert tax’ regime and special income tax for non-residents);
• Tax computations for individuals.
• Fund structuring;
• Acquisition and exit structuring;
• Tax due diligence;
• M&A insurance;
• Management participation programmes and incentive programmes;
• Ownership issues;
• Portfolio company management;
• Day-to-day advice.
• Day-to-day advice on tax law, specialising in property-owning companies;
• Tax due diligence in property transactions;
• Structuring before sale and acquisition of properties;
• Preparation of tax computations and income tax returns;
• VAT issues applying specifically to the construction and real estate sector;
• Property taxation;
• Advice on optimum apportionment of investment costs for tax depreciation purposes.
• Day-to-day tax advice focusing on construction and real property companies;
• Advice on the acquisition and sale of companies and real property;
• Structuring and implementation of reorganisations focusing on real property;
• Group taxation;
• International tax structuring;
• Tax returns and tax compliance.
• Replying to questions from the Tax Agency and assistance in tax audits;
• Strategy and statements submitted in tax disputes;
• Acting as your counsel before the tax courts;
• Applying for advance tax rulings from the Council for Advance Tax Rulings;
• Assisting in seeking letter rulings from the Swedish Tax Agency;
• Drafting written inquiries to the Tax Agency.
• Implementing and structuring transfer pricing principles;
• Preparing tailored documentation;
• Preparing intra-group agreements;
• Valuing intangibles;
• Financial solutions and models.
• Pre-acquisition due diligence;
• Vendor due diligence;
• Vendor assistance;
• Purchase price mechanism advice;
• SPA support;
• Financial modelling services;
• Valuation services.
• Advice on transactions and restructuring;
• Mapping and analysis of flows of goods and services;
• Reducing VAT costs;
• Preventative steps to improve and rationalise VAT procedures;
• Rationalising processes for reporting and internal control;
• VAT representatives for foreign enterprises.
Counteract problems before problems becomes problems.
Welcome to the winning Team.
Copyright Petrus Toxy 2004-2021.
All rights reserved.